Start your adventure today.
Sign up for an International Volunteer Experience with DWC!
Ready to make a positive difference in the global commmunity and change some lives for the better? Register for a DWC International Volunteer Experience in three easy steps. All three steps must be completed before you will be considered a volunteer participant on your chosen short-term or student trip.
If you would like more information on Developing World Connections before you register, please contact us directly and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that there is a $500 non-refundable Program Contribution. For information on Developing World Connections' cancellation and refund policy, please click here to read our Volunteer Agreement.
Fill out the DWC Volunteer Application form. You can submit the completed form to us by:
- Email: Fill in the fields on the form, save it to your computer, and send it as an attachment in an email to
- Fax: Print and fax to 250-851-9813.
- Mail or drop off in person: Our office is at 220-141 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC, Canada, V2C 1Z5.
Please note: Mac users must have a 'app' or plug-in installed in order to open and read our application form as it is an online Adobe PDF document.
Fill out and submit a signed DWC Volunteer Agreement Form. We cannot process your applications until we have received this agreement. Print off the form, ensure it is signed with your signature, and then submit the completed form by:
- Fax: 250-851-9813
- Mail or drop off in person: 220-141 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC, Canada, V2C 1Z5
Information on the Developing World Connections Participant Policy can be found in the Volunteer Agreement. If you are under the age of 19 on the day of your departure, please use the DWC Under 19 Volunteer Agreement form.
Submit your $500 non-refundable Program Contribution. You may pay the non-refundable Program Contribution by:
- Credit card: Call our office toll-free at 1-866-458-8209 with your VISA or Mastercard information.
- Cheque or money order: Mail to 220-141 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC, Canada, V2C 1Z5. Please do not send cash in the mail!
- Online: Use Canada Helps, a secure, fast, and convenient site exclusively built for charities, by clicking on the 'Donate Now' button below.
Once you've completed all three steps, you're done! A DWC staff member will be in contact with shortly.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF forms. You can download a free and fast version by clicking here.